my husban

my husband has knottiest he has red urine for few weeks now.

Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    This could be a urinary tract infection, prostate infection, due to trauma or injury to the site or even kidney stones. He needs to get a urine examination done – to rule out a urinary tract infection. You would probably need an antibiotic course. Till then drink plenty of water, avoid tea, coffee, alcohol and smoking. Maintain good personal hygiene and wear loose comfortable clothes. Also, avoid sexual intercourse or any sexual activities till he sees a doctor. Wash the sites frequently. If his symptoms still persist, ask to see a urologist specifically. Regards.

    Answered on April 11, 2014.
    Add Comment
  • If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation. Click the button below to donate.

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

    The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskDoctorForFree is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskDoctorForFree and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.