This question was answered on Mon 11, Jan 2010 12:39am by Dr.Bhumika Aggarwal

Feel of urine stuck in penis.

Asked by aji.desk (Male; 19; Glomerulo nefritis when I was 9 years. I passed blood when I was urinating. ) on Sat 09, Jan 2010 09:31am

After I pass urine I feel like I still have some urine stuck in my penis. I can't exactly pinpoint the location but It feels like its just under the head of the penis. It is very irritating & its uncomfortable. this feel did ware out after 15 - 30 mins 3 months back, but now I feel it all the time. I have been masterbathing for the last 5-6 years, almost daily & I think that it is because of this I am getting this irritating feeling. Recently I also notice that I have to pass urine more often. Like 4-5 times a day. So doctor can you tell me what exactly is my problem? How serious it is? is there a cure? What should I do to overcome this problem. Thank you Ajith Deskman

Actions: | Forward |



Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post
Answer by Dr.Bhumika Aggarwal  on Mon 11, Jan 2010 12:39am:

Hi, You need to get a urine examination done - this does sound like a urinary tract infection. You would probably need an antibiotic course. Till then drink plenty of water, avoid tea, coffee, alcohol and smoking. Maintain good personal hygiene and wear loose comfortable clothes. Also, avoid sexual intercourse or any sexual activities till you see your doctor. Wash the sites frequently. If your symptoms still persist, ask to see a urologist specifically. Regards.
Our doctors provide free answers to your questions. If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation.
Click the button below to donate.

Please rate my answer (select the stars, no need to log in.)  


Comment by Jake on Fri 21, May 2010 07:27pm:
i had your same problem. its hell, i know. but i resolved it, and i believe you can too. this may get a little graphic, but what can you do? before you pee, make sure you have a chubby (stage before an erection, but make sure its not too pronounced. After your done peeing, relax your penis, like your taking a poo. you know what i mean. do this for about five seconds, then push the urine out. repeat this about three times. After your done, relax like i said before and shake your penis for about five seconds violently. after your done with that then put pressure on your penis by sliding it to the side, and crossing your legs. i hope i helped.

Comment by on Fri 04, Feb 2011 08:26am:
Please follow us on Facebook by clicking the like button below

Comment by DS on Wed 09, Feb 2011 09:05am:
I have the same problem, I thought it was because I had washed my penis with something I shouldn't have or used something as lube I shouldn't have. I have masterbated for around 3 years now and I have calmed down a bit latley as I have had some sexual activity with a women, not all the way but some. It is the most irratating feeling EVER! Feel like somthing is iching behind my penis. I know it isn't Chlamidia for sure because I very recently had a test for it and was fine but that was before this started happening. It varys from anoyyingness, sometimes it gets very annoying so I try and make it better by trying to pee, washing or masterbating if desprate. Please help me get rid of this FUBAR situation!

Comment by jay on Tue 19, Mar 2013 12:22pm:
Hi, after i've had a pee it feels like there is pee in the head of my penis. Also when i have a look i see urine in the japs eye. So any idea's please?

This question is open for comments.  Please share your opinion.




Security code
Enter the text as shown above

E-Mail me when someone replies to this post

What users are searching right now on Ask Doctor For Free:

©2011 - Ask Doctor For Free  |  All Rights Reserved
The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskDoctorForFree is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskDoctorForFree and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.

Home | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Advertise with us