Hi, usually health problems associated with high levels of airborne mold includes allergic reactions, asthma
episodes, eye, nose and throat disorders. Commonly affects the respiratory system. It may produce mycotoxins,
either before or after exposure to humans, potentially causing toxicity. Extreme exposure to very high levels
of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and in some cases death; fortunately they occur rarely or
never. And no such problems have been encountered regarding the renal failure.